Friday 21 September 2012

Design Practice III//Negotiated Briefs//Lulu & The Lens Photography//Categories.


lululocketphotography.tumblr.com

Conituning my research for the brand development of Lulu & The Lens Photography as one of my ten negotiated briefs for Design Practice III, I have decided to (and will, of course, ask Lulu's consent) present the identity as a 'Lifestyle and Wedding' Photography brand, which encompasses the vast majority of Lulu's existing portfolio work. Below, I've categorised a small selection of her latest works into both of the aforementioned photography styles, and it could be quite interesting to use this "double" as a concept for the furthering of the design outcomes- perhaps as a reversed business card, or double- sided portfolio. The potential variations to explore are really exciting, and I look forward to the design development stage, all evidence of which will be posted on my Design Practice blog.

//

PHOTOGRAPHIC PORTFOLIO

WEDDING


LIFESTYLE



No comments:

Post a Comment