Saturday 22 September 2012

Design Practice III//Negotiated Briefs//Lulu & The Lens & Lavanderia Type.



losttype.com/font/?name=lavanderia

After developing the research for potential concept for Lulu & The Lens branding today, and considering a potential Parisian aesthetic and influence within the design, I remembered, 'Lavanderia', a lost type typeface that I was introduced to earlier in the summer, which I think illustrates the sort of style and elegance that would be well suited to portray the style of Lulu's portfolio, as well as reflecting her own personality.

Although the design development stage is still a little way off, I look forward to exploring potential designs using this, and other script- based, or possibly even hand- rendered styles of type that would visually communicate the brand of Lulu & The Lens Photography, design developments of which will be available to view on my Design Practice blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment