Monday 17 September 2012

Design Practice III//Negotiated Briefs//Orange Juice & David McClymont.




Pursuing my research of each of the individual band members of Orange Juice, of whom I have chosen to study in preparation for a potential hypothetical promotional reunion tour brief as one of my chosen negotiated briefs, searching for information about bassist, David McClymont, has been particularly difficult, and highlighted the difficulties I may have to face due to the nature of the band's era and their apparent elusiveness. 
If I decide to continue with this brief as one of the few selected at a later date, I will certainly have to look for more readily available sources, archives and zines of the time to gain a full overview and insight into the band and each of it's members.

No comments:

Post a Comment