Tuesday 11 September 2012

Design Practice III//Negotiated Briefs//Orange Juice.



BRIEF I

Produce the promotional marketing printed and digital media design range for the proposed hypothetical Orange Juice 'Rip it Up' reunion tour 

A few months ago, I decided that for one of my selected ten briefs for Design Practice III, I would like to focus on the arts/music, and decided that I would like to create the branding and promotional media for a hypothetical tour by Glaswegian post-punk 1980's band, 'Orange Juice', who have been one of my favourites since my early teenage years.

Before writing the brief, I intend to extensively research the band and other forms of promotional media for band tours to create a bold, memorable and visually communicative set of both printed and digital designs produced for the marketing, promotional and memorabilia products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment